Tuesday 10 November 2009

Getting started....

Hello to everyone who has visited my blog; this new space I have found in the world wide web, where I'll try to write my experiences, especially those related to this new adventure I want to pursue....moving to Australia!!!! to the other side of the world,  well...at least for me, because I live in Argentina!!!

To be honest, writing a blog is totally new to me since the only thing I have ever written was my personal Diary... when I was 14 or 15 years old!!! 12 years have past since those days so I'm out of practice!! That is why I'm going to try and write the best that I can and do it on a regular basis, whether it's for you (my readers!! :) or myself, because I'm planning to use this blog as my personal diary as well. My intention is to keep this blog and read it in the future and remember those moments and compare my dreams back then with my reality in that moment in the future and see if my dreams have been achieved.

Cheers!

4 comments:

treaz said...

It seems that we had the same idea regarding the blog. Nice theme btw. If only you could change the text color of the text: I've opened this blog since I want to tell you about the process to get the australian residency visa and everything that happens in between. I'm going aloneeee!! I don't have a husband or a boyfriend!!! So this is going to be quite an adventure! If you'd like, you can write to my e-mail which you can find in my profile.

It's a little hard to read.

Maitena said...

Hi Treaz!!! Thanx for the tip!! I didn't realize I could change the color!! I just did it and now it's easier to read it!!
Thanx!!

treaz said...

wow, you're fast. And awake.
What's the time there?

Maitena said...

jajaa!! it's 12:13 pm!! it's almost lunch time!!! I think there's like 5 or 6 hour difference with Romania.